Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I gots some ideas for the weekend.

We never made a Laura is still at College Land video like you fucking promised we would. I think we should when you are here on that sunday. So bring you're camera, and i am going to start up some ideas.

I think we should have the yeah yeah yeahs, date with the night start it. Have a part about how i'm a total bitch, cause i am.
We should get Ravel to dress up again and doing a mean girls skit. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm Charlie Brown laughing to that!

What am i going to do for the rest of the day.... OH NO
Ravel Laura Ravel Laura Ravel LaurA RAVEL LAURA.

For those of you who are totally lost by this.

By the way i have the best acting skillz.
Sometimes things make me thank god i didn't make my major theatre instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment