Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Come to my Window


That's because yesterday I was in a car with my mommy on a road trip to Savannah! We listened to the radio and sang a very special duet to "Come to my window" by Mellissa Ethridge because we're both secretly lesbians!

I went on a campus tour today, and the city is so beautiful! It's like NY but haunted with spanish moss. When you come visit me here, it will be worth the trip because this place looks fantastic! All of the buildings are old and historic on the outside, and then futuristic on the inside. It's like the Star Wars of the art schools!

I miss you so much!!!! I can't wait for July. I'm more excited about your birthday than my own. I'm booking a flight there as soon as i get back for a long weekend. Thursday through Monday, I just need a ride to and from the airport. Fuck NY, I'm, going back toDenton bitches!! Birthday party and muthafuckin eighties night! OWWWHOAAHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment